Enjoy 25% OFF On All Courses. Voucher Code: WDAY
You have selected the HESI® RN Qbank Plan: 6 months payment plan.
The price for membership is $69.00 every 6 Months.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain upper and lowercase letters, a number, and a special character.
Need help placing your order? Contact us
We require that you create a user account to use this website, and you may have only one user account at any given time. You hereby agree:
● To give accurate information when creating a user account or using this website.
● To keep your user account information confidential and not to share it with others to access this website.
● Not to use a user account information belonging to another user to access this website.
● That Tranador Corporation shall have the sole discretion to offer restricted promotional pricing for tutoring services.
● That you are authorized to use the payment method you have chosen for purchasing tutoring services on this website.
● That you understand that any additional tutoring services purchased by you on this website will only be valid for the user account for which they are purchased and are non-transferable.
● That purchase of additional tutoring services shall comply with the requirements stated in the tutoring services purchase page.
● We reserve the right to terminate or suspend the operation of this website at any time for any reason without liability to you.
● We have the right to modify or discontinue any features of this website including, but not limited to, equipment needed for access, equipment needed for use, hours of availability, and content at any time without notice or liability to you.
● We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your user account.
2. You may not:
● Use any software, device, or manual method to copy this website in its entirety or any part thereof.
● Use this website, its features, or any part thereof with the intention of interfering with, disabling, overburdening, interrupting, or damaging it or preventing other users from accessing it.
● Utilize framing techniques to enclose any part or features of this website, including and not limited to images, trademarks, graphics, or text on this website.
3. You will treat staff and tutors of Tranador Corporation with respect and agree:
● That you will not use obscenities or make threats.
● That you will not discuss matters other than those directly related to the academic subject for which you seek help with any tutor or staff.
● That you will not seek to obtain any personal information from any tutor or staff.
● That if any tutor ever discloses such information to you, asks you for any personal information, or suggests any offline meeting or conversation, you will immediately notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You understand that Tranador Corporation will make tutors, resources, and website available to you during the service hours of the program you pay for, except during website maintenance or when the website experiences technical issues.
When a student subscribes to an unlimited tutoring session, Tranador Corporation provides unlimited scheduled or on-demand sessions for that specific student at a time. Each session will be 30 minutes in duration. Each student on the unlimited plan will have a maximum duration of seventy sessions (70 sessions) per month.
For cancellations of less than 12 hours, money or sessions will be forfeited.
No refunds will be given and sessions do not rollover.
To attend the sessions you scheduled
Not to engage in the usage of one account by multiple students
Not to share a subscription with others
Engaging in these acts is a violation of our terms of service, and we reserve the right to cancel, restrict, or suspend a user account when such a violation occurs. In such a case, a user will not be entitled to any refunds. Please contact Customer Services if your account is canceled, restricted, or suspended.
To cancel your subscription, please contact Tranador Corporation Customer Services by chat or by email between 9.00 am and 5 pm EST Mon-Sat. Upon cancellation, renewal of your account, and refilling of your sessions will cease. You will be able to use up any unused sessions left on your account up to your subscription end date. Your account will expire after your subscription end date, and any expired, unused sessions on your account will not be refunded.
We will process refunds for unused sessions left in your account if you cancel your account within 15 days of signing up.
a) For the unlimited package, we will process:
i. Full refunds where service has not been used.
ii. 75% refunds where up to two sessions (2 sessions) of service have been.
iii. 50% refunds where three to five sessions (3-5 sessions) of service have been.
iv. No refunds where more than five sessions (5 sessions) of service have been.
b) If you cancel your account after 15 days of signing up, we will not issue you a refund.
c) A minimal fee of $10.00 in addition to any applicable refunds will be deducted to cover our administrative costs.
Engaging in acts or conduct that infringe on or hinder other users from using this website is prohibited. Engaging in acts or conduct that violate the rights of others using this website is also prohibited. Any form of advertising or solicitation of the public for products or services through this website is also prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree to use this website for lawful purposes only and to refrain from acts or conduct that in our estimation:
1. Violate or encourage others to violate any law.
2. Abuse, threaten, or defame others.
3. Are vulgar, profane, obscene, or objectionable.
4. Encroach upon the public rights or privacy of others.
Tranador Corporation provides this website “As is” or “As available”, without express or implied warranties, warranties of title, including, and not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement; user hereby expressly agrees that the use of this service is at user’s own risk.
You hereby acknowledge personal responsibility for verifying the accuracy and completeness of all opinions, information, and materials presented on this website and other websites or services that are linked to this website.
Tranador Corporation, its employees, affiliates, agents, third-party content providers, licensors and shareholders make no warranties regarding results that may be obtained from the use of this website, or regarding the reliability, accuracy, or content of any information, website, or merchandise provided through this website or that the site will be free of errors or interruptions.
Because our website links to other websites and sources of information that we have no control over, Tranador Corporation does not guarantee the accuracy, content, currency or quality of such websites, services, and information; Tranador Corporation does not assume responsibility for unintended or objectionable content in such websites or sources of information. Tranador Corporation does not claim that the results of a link or reference on its website may not unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable adult material.
You hereby accept liability and agree not to hold Tranador Corporation, its employees, affiliates, agents, third-party content providers, licensors and shareholders liable for the risk of injury that may arise from the illegal, defamatory, or offensive conduct of other users, visitors or third party user of this website.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any injury or damages, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause, that may result from any error, interruption, failure of performance, communication line failure, deletion, theft, destruction, omission, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, defect, alteration of, or unauthorized access to, or use of records in this website
Tranador Corporation, its employees, affiliates, agents, third-party content providers, licensors, shareholders or persons who took part in producing, creating or distributing any part of the website shall not, in any event, be liable for any damages, including, and not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use any part of this website.
The collective content of this website is copyrighted. The copyrighted works and trademarks contained in this site comprise of material wholly-owned by Tranador Corporation and some materials licensed to Tranador Corporation by others. You may not use our trademark in such a way as to confuse, misrepresent, or taint the ownership thereof. Where permission is granted by us, you may only use our trademark for our benefit.
In the exception of rights expressly granted under copyright law you understand:
1. That no ownership right is conferred on you by downloading copyrighted material.
2. That you are prohibited from exploiting, copying, publishing, or redistributing downloaded material for commercial or non-commercial purposes without our written permission, or, in addition to the written permission of the copyright owners, where the material is licensed to us by others.
3. That where such permission is granted, you are expressly forbidden from making alterations to or removing any proprietary notice, author ascription, trademark legend, or copyright notice.
We acknowledge your right to ownership of all user content generated by you while on our website provided that by so doing you hereby grant us, our third-party service providers and affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable license and right to publicly use or modify such content in connection with providing this site to you.
By uploading content to our website, you expressly represent and warrant that you have obtained permission and/or rights to upload such content for use in connection with the service you seek from us and that your uploads will not infringe the rights of third parties.
You fully assume the burden of obtaining written permission for trademarks, copyrighted material, and material protected by other proprietary rights before uploading such content on our website. Liability for damages or other harm arising from an infringement of such rights lies solely with you.
By uploading content to our website, you expressly grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to use such material worldwide as we may deem fit or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the right to do so.
Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks on this website belong to Tranador Corporation or its agents, third-party content providers, or affiliates. Other trademarks on this website not owned by
Tranador Corporation or its agents, third-party content providers or affiliates, belong to owners who may or may not be affiliated with, sponsored by, or connected to us or our affiliates.
Your suggestions or comments about our website are welcome, and you agree that upon submission to us, such suggestions and comments will become our property and we reserve the right to use them for future projects of Tranador Corporation.
If you believe that any of the contents of this website infringe the provisions of the Digital Millenniumright Act, please notify our Designated Agent at the address below and provide the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Provide us an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website.
Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on this website are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed.
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may contact our Designated Agent at:
Tranador Corporation, 7643 Gate Parkway, Jacksonville, Fl 32256, email@example.com